Monday, May 3, 2010

Life

Life is like these video games that children play now. With every new level you get to, there will always be knew obstacles you will have to over come before you can move on. With every knew obstacle you do over come no matter how hard or painful it may be once you've come through it you will be wiser and stronger than what you were when you started. Life is all about what you make of it, it doesn't matter where you come from or your family back ground you can be anything you choose to be once you put your mind to and let God lead your way. I am learning more and more in this world as I go and I now realize that there were a lot of things that I could have done differently, but I thought I knew better and now all that I can do is start from now and try to do better than I did before because if I just sit here and linger on what I did wrong life will pass me by along with all the blessings that God would bring my way . So instead of saying what you wish you would have done start showing people the things that you can do now, because talk is cheap. The best way to show people that you have change is by just doing what you gotta do now and not wasting your time talking about all the things you wish you did or all the things you are gonna do. Like nike says Just Do It ......

2 comments:

  1. That's it girl...life's too short. Dwelling on shoulda woulda couldas won't change it Making a difference now will.

    ReplyDelete