Monday, May 10, 2010

The Skate Zone

My daughter has been begging me to go on a field trip with her for the whole school year and I never had time to. So I signed up to go with Mashayla and her class to the skate zone, and to Girard Park today, and I think I had more fun than she did. We skated, and danced, and skated, and ate, and then we played in the park and we took lots of pictures. I am so glad that I went on this field trip with her it really meant a lot to her and I was proud that I could put such a beautiful smile on her face......The Skate Zone

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lady...This blessed my heart. What a wonderful outing, she'll remeber this forever and that's the part of being a mom that makes it all the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good you got to go with her...creating special memories with your girl is priceless! Took any pix at the zoo? I love going to the zoo!

    ReplyDelete